Base on world bank report 2018, Philippine investment is one of the best investment among other countries in asia. Philippine is being one of the top country that is best to invest on real estate with the GDP growth. a lot of investor are eyeing to get there investment in Philippines due to high tourist arrival growth, high appreciation of properties, good return of investment and minimal inflation rate which great to do business here in the Philippines base on BAA2 moody’s Investor rating.
Check the the following statistic why is best to investment in the philippines below:
Ranking was collated from more than Six thousand business decision makers on a compilation of eight attributes:
- economics stability
- favorable tax environment
- skilled labor
- technological expertise
Real estate Report 2017
- Metro manila rental yield is still more attractive than other Asian countries, which at 5.3% (just behind ho chi minh’s 6.0% and jakarta’s 8.0%)
- Prices of condominium units increase at 14.2% according Source : Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
- the second highest rental rate averaging p810 per sqm meter per month are Fort Bonifacio prime condo units
- Take-up of pre-selling condo units throughout metro manila reached 52,600 units (24% y-o-y), the higest historically for the country’s capital.